Happiness, health and success coach

Happiness, Health and Success Coach

I help people to be happier

To be happy we first need to release the thoughts, beliefs and emotions that are making us unhappy. Once these are released (using EFT) most people will return to happiness. But what if you never were truly happy to begin with? How can you return to something you never had?

Happiness researchers have found that only 10% of our happiness has anything to do with our life circumstances. That leaves 90% we have control over, if we know how. I know the how. Happiness is a learned skill and I will teach it to you. There are certain things that happy people do and certain things they don’t do. I will teach them to you. Happy people think a certain way and I will teach you how to control your thoughts and re-wire your brain permanently.

I help people to be more successful

So many of us feel that we could be so much more.  We feel we could achieve so much more, but we know instinctively that something is holding us back.

Having a goal isn’t enough. Your conscious mind is the place that holds your dreams and desires, but your conscious mind is only between 1% and 5% of your thinking.  Your subconscious makes up between 95% and 99% of your thinking, and it’s also a million times more powerful than the conscious mind!  Your subconscious is where your fears and self defence mechanisms are.  It’s where your beliefs about yourself, your abilities and your place in the world are.  Your subconscious could be working against you and preventing you achieving the success you consciously desire.   That’s why positive thinking or the Law of Attraction doesn’t work for most people.  They don’t realise that their subconscious mind is attracting as well and it’s far more powerful, often taking them away from what they really want.

I work with individuals and business people to help them be who they want to be, and where they want to be in life.  My job is to re-program over the fears, defences and negative beliefs in your subconscious mind.  I remove the barriers between you and your goals so you achieve the success you aim for.

I work very strongly with the Law of Attraction and teach my clients how to use this to achieve the life they want.

Some day the medical profession will wake up and realize that unresolved emotional issues are the main cause of 85% of all illnesses. When they do, EFT will be one of their primary healing tools …. as it is for me.

I help people to be healthier

Many doctors believe that unresolved emotions play a huge part in most illnesses. Strangely though they don’t address those as part of your treatment, because they are not trained how to do that. When we free the body from the emotional contributors to pain or illness then the body is able to heal itself.

I have had huge success with health issues, including things like chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia and cancer. I am not claiming that I have any special talent, nor am I claiming that I or EFT cures anything. Your body is the only thing that can cure you. Your body has the ability to heal itself if it is given the right environment. Using EFT we create the right environment, by freeing you from the negative thoughts, beliefs and emotions that create dis-ease within you.

I have long maintained that your emotional state plays a role in nearly every physical disease — from heart disease, to depression, to arthritis and cancer. Even the conservative Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) states that 85% of all diseases have an emotional element. If your thoughts and emotions play such a significant role in modifying your biology and your health (and I believe they do) then treating your emotions becomes an essential part of optimal health.

Book a session
Guarantee – If not convinced at end of first session then no charge.
What I can help you with

Plus but not limited to: stress, relationship issues, panic attacks, PTSD, trauma, weight loss, eating disorders, OCD, anger, guilt, resentment, grief.
Menu Title