Archive Archives: Home Page Promo Boxes

heightening-your-happinessHow you can develop the skill of enjoying your life.

Research shows that only 10% of your happiness is due to your life circumstances. That leaves 90% we have control over if we know how. This book is the how.

Order your copy today.
Learn more

Watch more videos

Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) is a proven energy psychology method used extensively by doctors, therapists, and psychologists worldwide. It’s also known as Tapping Therapy, and as MTT (Meridian Tapping Techniques).
Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) is like an emotional version of acupuncture and works by stimulating energy points on the surface of the skin (by tapping on them) which, when paired with specific psychological procedures, can realign the body’s energy system.
Find out more

Menu Title