Heightening Your Happiness
How You Can Develop the Skill of Enjoying Your Life

Heightening Your Happiness Book Launch 15 Feb 2016

You can learn to be happy! Start Here…

There is one universal goal that every person on the planet has: To be happy. The problem is that we don’t know how to achieve that goal. We think that when we have a better life, we will be happier, but studies show that only 10 percent of our happiness is due to our life circumstances. That leaves 90 percent that we have control over, if we know how. This book is the how.

Happiness is a learned skill. This book will teach you that skill so you can raise your own happiness level to spectacular new heights.


This book will give you the tools to:


  • Avoid the two words that happy people never say or think.
  • Discover how you can feel good about yourself and create a sense of self-worth, no matter how imperfect you are.
  • Identify the three personality traits that happy people never have, and how to change them if you possess them.
  • Experience what happy people do when life gets tough, and how you can remain happy no matter what is occurring in your life.
  • Master the art of controlling your thoughts, and reprogramming your brain to release old ways of thinking, and create new happier ones.
  • Acquire the skill of using EFT (a form of Energy Psychology) to make changes that you have never been able to make in yourself before, no matter how much you wanted to or tried to.


Order now


Praise for Heightening Your Happiness

I found this to be a truly amazing, life-changing book. I encourage everyone to put these concepts into everyday action. Yes, a game-changer.
Her tool kit is overflowing with ideas that can be easily implemented and revised again and again as the need arises, until they become second nature. Everything that you need to be really happy is already here.
If you are looking to transform yourself from “ho hum” to happiness, then undertake the exercises in Karen Degen”s book and you will have a positive attitude and a smile on your face in no time at all.
This book is for anyone who wants to have greater success in every area of life while increasing his or her happiness along the way.
If you are looking to find your truth, make sense of your life, and boost your level of happiness, then start here!
This book of Karen Degen”s is for anyone who wants to increase peace, love, health, and happiness in his or her life. It was a real gift to read the book and identify attributes of myself that have bugged me for years and, just a few paragraphs later, discover a process to transform those attributes into strengths and instantly feel peace!
Heightening Your Happiness Book
Order your copy of Heightening Your Happiness today.
Menu Title